It’s Flowering Fields! Today I fulfill my promise to create a project using your top pick on my Stampin’ Pretty Reader’s Choice Poll. See the original poll (voting is closed) and results here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I kept things pretty simple by stamping one of the Flowering Fields stems three times with Basic Black Archival Ink on 1 3/4″ x 3″ rectangles of Bermuda Bay card stock. Change the look with a different stem!
- The “runner up” on my Stampin’ Pretty Reader’s Choice Poll, Pedal Pusher stamp set, was used for the sentiment. I adore the look of Whisper White Craft Ink on Basic Black card stock. It’s popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Just right, Goldilocks! Since my Crumb Cake card base measures 3 1/2″ x 6″, I needed to create a custom envelope. I used the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Punch Board and Neutrals Envelope Paper (the ideal weight) for my perfectly sized Whisper White Envelope.
- Cool thing! This video has been watched over 34,000 times. Watch my Stampin’ Pretty video tutorial here to learn how to create the envelope liner using the Envelope Punch Board. The black and white polka dot pattern is from the Stampin’ Up! Neutrals Designer Series Paper Stack.
- It’s the little things. The Bermuda Bay accent (Brights Candy Dots) is the perfect punch for the sentiment.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
GET IT FOR FREE! During the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion you can earn exclusive free products (including the Flowering Fields and Pedal Pusher stamp sets used above) based on every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). Ends March 31! Read more about Sale-A-Bration . . .
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!