Using the Stampin’ Up! Snow Place stamp set and coordinating Snow Friends Framelits Dies feels a bit like playing with paper dolls. There are 15 dies that allow you plenty “dress up” options for a penguin or one of two snowmen!
My card design was inspired by this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO422). I used a little artistic license in interpreting the circle as part of the snowman.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The snowman, ear muffs, buttons and branch arms were all stamped with Snow Place stamp set and cropped with the Snow Friends Framelits Dies. He’s such a handsome guy!
- I recommend the Magnetic Platform to help keep the dies in place during their trip through the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine. Read more about using the Magnetic Platform from last Saturday’s post.
- The perfect pizzazz is the Pumpkin Pie stripe paper from Brights Backgrounds Designer Series Paper Stack, one of My Favorite Things from the Annual Catalog.
- Bring up the WOW! factor with an envelope liner. So easy with the Big Shot and the Envelope Liners Framelits dies.
LAST DAY of the Stampin’ Up! weekly deals! 25% off on these select items. New weekly deals begin tomorrow.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn FREE products with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on product bundles!
- Learn how to join my Pretty Pals virtual paper crafting community.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!