“Plenty of white” often dictates the foundation of my simple & pretty cards, including this holiday card using Stampin’ Up! Lots of Joy stamp set.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I used the Stampin’ Up! Tree Punch from the bottom of my cardstock to crop out “negative” space.
- The tree from Lots of Joy stamp set was stamped on the card base and the punched piece was layered over it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- A pretty piece of Real Red 1/8″ Striped Ribbon dresses up the layer and adds a twist of festive color. The ribbon is on the Holiday Retiring Product List along with many other fabulous products and only available while supplies last.
- Two tiny rhinestones accent the snowflakes on either side of the “joy” sentiment.
- I used the Small Scallop Stampin’ Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blade with the rotary addition for my Stampin’ Trimmer to create the Cucumber Crush border.
- The envelope was lined with Real Red Envelope Paper using the Envelope Liners Framelits Dies and a Medium Whisper White Envelope.
- The envelope paper works for liners or is the perfect weight for creating envelopes with the Envelope Punch Board. Real Red Envelope Paper is on the Holiday Retiring Product List and only available while supplies last.
- Don’t miss that the Envelope Punch Board and the Gift Box Punch Board wil be 30% off as part of the On-Line Extravaganza & 24 Hour Flash Sale on Monday, Nov. 23. Read more . . .
- I played along with the Christmas theme of this week’s Global Design Project.
BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY. Check out what I’m giving away and play along here!
ON-LINE EXTRAVAGANZA SALE & SAVINGS UP TO 50%! Starts Monday, Nov. 23 and ends Monday, Nov. 30. Read more . . .
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $45 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!