Today’s holiday card idea offers a cheerful mix of color and whimsy. Good news! The Reindeer Paper Clips are back in stock! However, they are retiring and only available while supplies last. See ALL products retiring from the Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog here.
I used this week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge as the foundation of my design, tweaking the placement of the buttons (trust me, it’s OK). Check out what the rest of the PPA Design Team has created with this sketch here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I love this collection of sentiments from Oh, What Fun stamp set. It’s photopolymer (my “clear” favorite) for easy placement.
- A single Real Red Candy Dot brings out the “Rudolph” in the Reindeer Paper Clip.
- The little details. In addition to the Reindeer Paper Clip (retiring), three buttons from Home For Christmas Designer Buttons (also retiring) provide balance and color. Get these products while supplies last. See holiday catalog retiring products list.
- I dotted the star button with a rhinestone for a little holiday bling!
- I like to keep buttons in place with Glue Dots.
BIG SALE COMING NOV. 23 – 30! SAVE UP to 50% on select products during the Stampin’ Up! On-Line Extravaganza. Sale begins Monday, Nov. 23, to kick off Black Friday week!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!