HOW ABOUT A BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY? To one lucky participant, I’m giving away the collection of Stampin’ Up! goodies shown above!
I’m headed to Atlanta for the weekend to join a World Card Making Day (Oct. 3) event hosted by my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Brian King and Pam Morris. Almost 100 are attending! I’ll share photos and our fun on my Stampin’ Pretty Facebook page.
While I’m away, I wanted to offer a blog candy giveaway. It includes “something old (retired products), something new (holiday catalog) and something blue (pretty Island Indigo ribbon–one of my favorite Stampin’ Up! blues).” Here’s the prize!
- Cup of Cheer stamp set (clear-mount, Holiday Catalog)
- Love Who You Are stamp set (wood-mount, retired)
- 2014-2016 In Color Designer Washi Tape (Annual Catalog)
- Spring Flowers Textured Embossing Folder (retired)
- Island Indigo 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon (Annual Catalog)
- Whisper White 5/8″ Satin Ribbon (Annual Catalog)
HOW TO PLAY: Please leave a COMMENT HERE or at the top of this post sharing your favorite Stampin’ Up! color to use for the holidays.
Click here to see the Stampin’ Up! color collections to help you decide.
Deadline for blog candy comments is Monday, October 5 at NOON Central Time. I’ll choose a random comment and announce the winner later on Monday on my Stampin’ Pretty Blog.
HAVE YOU VISITED MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY GALLERY? I have 100’s of paper crafting and card ideas all organized to inspire you from previous posts! Visit my gallery.