I’m so fortunate to be known as the “Fearless Leader” to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals, my virtual stamping community and an enthusiastic, talented and friendly group of hobby and business demonstrators from across the U.S.
I offer a resourceful, positive environment where you can participate in our virtual chats and fun at any level you want–even “quietly lurk” if you prefer 🙂 Here’s my resumé. As part of the Stampin’ Up! family, you’ll enjoy demonstrator discounts and benefits, too.
I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS!
Becoming one of the Pals is as simple as purchasing the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit through me. It’s the Ultimate Stampin’ Up! Product Bundle!
FOR $99 (plus tax), YOU GET: Up to $125 in products of your choice ($26 FREE) & the kit ships for FREE (another 10% savings).
Learn more about the $99 starter kit offer and join here.
As a member of the Pals (when you purchase the $99 kit and join through me), you’ll receive these EXCLUSIVE benefits:
- Pals Blog Hop . . . hop on the fun of theme-based challenges and our progressive, monthly blog hop. Here’s an example of a Pals Hop.
- The Buzz! Chat with the Pals (and me) or ask advice about new products and ideas in our private stamping discussion groups on Facebook. Virtual parties, prizes, fun, friendship. There’s something for everyone!
- Step on the stage and share your work (no blog required) on my Sunday Pals Paper Crafting Picks of the week. Check it out here.
- The latest Stampin’ Up! news, technique, product, and promotion information and fun activities delivered each Thursday in the Pals Weekly Bulletin.
- Find a Pal Map. Love the social aspect of stamping or want to head to a Stampin’ Up! event together? Our exclusive “Find a Pal Map” will show you who lives near so you can connect. We have members in almost every state. We rally (hard) to get together for live Stampin’ Up! events!
- Earn performance-based recognition and incentives (woohoo! Stampin’ Up! shopping sprees) I personally offer members of my group.
- Attend my convenient (virtual) monthly Facebook Live meetings, catalog parties (prizes galore), and more! There’s something for both hobby and business demonstrators in each presentation.
- Participate in one of my fun and creative Bandit Gallery challenges, where the Pals upload photos of their projects to our private Facebook Gallery. I give away oodles of prizes to participants.
Mary is a born leader, professional and caring. She makes you feel like part of the family.
My experience with Mary is fantastic!
Choosing you as my upline and becoming a part of your wonderful Pals community was one of the best choices I made.
She is always available to help and offers lots of information and ideas.
You are a shining example of a great leader.
HAVE A QUESTION? If you have any questions, simply E-MAIL ME for a prompt answer.
READY TO GET STARTED?