I often hear I’m in the minority of those who truly enjoy creating masculine cards. How about you? The key is to keep the elements simple and not be afraid to add a shot of color.
I used this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO385) for my design.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- For the first time, I broke out Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack (sized at 4 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ for card making) on both the card (plaid) and envelope liner.
- Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Stack is a fabulous the mix of masculine and organic (SO on trend right now) patterns.
- My “shot” of color for this masculine card is Island Indigo, a handsome contrast to Basic Gray and crisp Whisper White.
- It’s new! Stampin’ Up! Lovely Amazing You (140594) is this month’s photopolymer (clear) stamp set release. I adore the font, sentiments, simple envelope and feather images. See more Stampin’ Up! photopolymer stamps.
- Sizing it up! The plaid pattern measures 1 7/8″ x 4 1/2″. The Island Indigo card stock measures 3″ square. The diagonal piece of Basic Gray is 1 1/2″ wide.
- Hover and Pin it! Here’s a photo showing key products for today’s card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. See ALL my product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest.
- Pin my Stampin’ Pretty Color Mix! Visit my Stampin’ Pretty Color Ideas Board on Pinterest for more ideas.
HAVE A COMMENT OR QUESTION ABOUT TODAY’S PROJECT? Click on comments at the end of this post and share. I love your feedback and am happy to answer your questions.
Need a FREE Stampin’ Up! Occasions or Sale-A-Bration Catalog and Plan to Shop with Me? Click HERE!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. A printable supply list is available at the end.