So sweet and a perfect opportunity to break out Blendabilities Markers! A Happy Thing stamp set will be one of many gifts available FREE for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax) during Sale-A-Bration, one of the biggest Stampin’ Up! promotions of the year. Sale-A-Bration starts January 6, 2015!
Take a video tour HERE sharing all my Stampin’ Up! sneak peek products.
My design was inspired by this week’s Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO376).
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities Markers were used to add colorful painted effects. Blendabilities Markers (individual colors in an assortment of three coordinating shades) will be gift options during Sale-A-Bration.
- My Blendabilities Color Lifter helps remove a touch of color for a highlight in the center of the lemon.
- New to using Blendabilities Markers? Watch my video for 7 simple ways to get great results.
- The frame began as a 3 1/2″ square of Old Olive cardstock. I cropped the center using Stampin’ Up! Circles Framelits Dies, a Big Shot Die Cutting Machine and Magnetic Platform. Snippets of Stampin’ Dimensionals prop up the frame for a 3-D effect.
- LAST DAY AT 25% OFF. The Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies make creating a custom envelope liner (fitting three of our most popular envelopes) a snap. See all Weekly Deals.
COMING UP: Tomorrow I’ll share a new video from My Stampin’ Studio with my favorite way to store Blendabilities Markers.
EARN FREE STAMPS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH ME! Learn more about my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES RECIPE: Click on available Stampin’ Up! products below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. Sneak peek products shared above will be available to purchase or earn starting Jan. 6, 2015.