Frenchie Hum, a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Community, rocked this layout in the card below. She shared it in our private Pals Gallery and I couldn’t wait to give it a try with some of my favorite new Stampin’ Up! products. Speaking of favorites . . . I’ll be posting My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2014-2015 Annual Catalog on Tuesday, June 10!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Let’s kick off the parade of new products with the bold and hip stamp set: #hello (that’s “hashtag” hello). The set coordinates with the new 2″ Circle Punch.
- I used patterns from Back to Black Designer Series Paper (this one is a shoo in for My Favorite Things) for the banner as well as the envelope liner. Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liner Framelits Dies make lining a Stampin’ Up! envelope a snap.
- That simply “gawjus” Thick Baker’s Twine in Strawberry Slush is new as well. It comes in all the 2013-2015 In Colors (Strawberry Slush, Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantalope, Pistachio Pudding).
- The curvy Strawberry Slush hearts were cropped with the heart punch from the new Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.
- I’m pumped for the color combination of Basic Black, Strawberry Slush and Pink Piroutte (OK, only a wee bit of Pink Pirouette was used–but it counts, right)? I swooped the combo from this week’s PMDC-047 Color Challenge. Play with these colors and join the challenge!
I WOULD LOVE TO SEND THIS CARD & ENVELOPE TO YOU! Please leave me a comment at the end of this post with your favorite new product that I used on today’s card. Deadline for comments is 11:59 p.m. Mountain tonight (6/7). I’ll pull a random comment (random number generator) and send the card and envelope to the winner! U.S. only! I’ll announce the winner on Monday’s post!
HAVE A BIG WISH LIST? Take your passion for paper, stamps and ink to a new level and SAVE $$$! Choose from one of TWO Stampin’ Up! Starter Kits, including a $50 Starter Kit for a limited time! Purchase your kit through me HERE, and you’ll not only join Stampin’ Up! (with all the perks and discounts of being a demonstrator), you’ll instantly become a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals Virtual Community. My Pals private community offers exclusive resources, inspiration, friendships and fun! I WELCOME hobbyists!
Thank you for all you do for us each and every day. Your PALS, including myself, are so fortunate to have you as our leader, mentor and friend!
-Pal Debbie Dean
A COOL WAY TO GET BLENDABILITIES NOW: The following Blendabilities Markers are available to Stampin’ Up! demonstrators immediately, including the option to add them to the $50 Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit or the $99 Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit or when placing a demonstrator order after you join (and getting a discount on them)! Customers will be able to order Blendabilities in late June or early July when Stampin’ Up! believes they can meet the demand for this fabulous product!
- Cherry Cobbler (item #130995)
- Coastal Cabana (item #131000)
- Daffodil Delight (item #130998)
- Old Olive (item #130999)
- Pumpkin Pie (item #130997)
- Rich Razzleberry (item #131003)
- Skin Tone Assortment (item #129370)
In addition, the following accessories are also available:
Memento Ink Pad (item #132708)
- Memento Ink Refill (item #133456)
- Color Lifter (item #129369)
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES LIST. Click on product images below for more details and easy on-line shopping.