A SPLENDID TRIO! Today’s winter friendship cards show the beautiful diversity of the Snowflake Splendor Suite Collection from the Stampin’ Up! 2020 Mini Holiday Catalog.
Do you have a favorite? I love for you to share your favorite by leaving a comment HERE.
The Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper, 1/4″ Iridescent Ribbon and the Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems are part of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2020 Mini Holiday Catalog! You can see all My Favorite Things on my blog page here.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Snowflake Splendor Suite Collection and SAVE 10% off the Snowflake Wishes Stamp Set and the So Many Snowflake Dies.
See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base of Balmy Blue card stock.
Wrap an 18″ piece of Snowflake Splendor 1/4″ Ribbon around a 5 1/4 x 4 piece of Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper, securing as shown with a bow.
Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine, Tasteful Labels and So Many Snowflakes Dies to crop a piece of Balmy Blue (lower label and small snowflake) and Shimmery White card stock (sentiment label).
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (Snowflake Wishes) in Balmy Blue Classic Ink onto the Shimmery White label.
Adhere as shown with Mini and Standard Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems.
THE NEXT LEVEL OF PRETTY! Use the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine along with the scalloped edge Envelopes Die, to crop a 5 3/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper.
Adhere to the outside flap of the envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
HOT TIP: You can see my tutorial on the benefits of and how to use the Envelope Dies on my blog page here.
SWAP ELEMENTS TO:
- Misty Moonlight Card Stock
- Misty Moonlight Classic Ink Pad
- Seaside Spray 1/4″ Metallic Ribbon
- 5 1/4 x 6 Snowflake Splendor DSP for Envelope Liner
SWAP ELEMENTS TO:
- Highland Heather Card Stock
- Highland Heather Classic Ink Pad
- 3/8″ Tricolor Ribbon
GET READY! A Designer Series Paper Special is Coming October 1 – 31st!
GET & GO STARTER KIT PROMOTION! Add the STANDARD Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (or any items of your choice to a $99 Starter Kit and SAVE $26!) See all the details here.
FREE BONUS! You will also receive enough card stock pieces to make 16 cards, a pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels, the So Much Love stamp set, and the Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set!
AVAILABLE NOW! The STANDARD Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (Item 149653, $120), along with the optional Magnetic Platform (Item 149656, $24) are available for customer purchase! You can read all about the new machine’s benefits and must-have features here.
See more details, including videos on my page here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!