Thank you for joining us for the Pals August Blog Hop. Even
though it’s only August, we want to provide fresh and creative inspiration for your
upcoming holiday projects. This month’s blog hop will showcase new
products from the 2013 Stampin’ Up! Holiday Catalog. We hope you enjoy
seeing how we use the new holiday stamps, punches and other innovative accessories!
You should have just left stop number 7 on the Pals Hop – Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping. If so, you are in the right spot.
If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along
from blog to blog so you can see all of the amazing creations.
My holiday card for today’s hop uses the Stampin’ Up! Joyful Christmas stamp set. It’s a holiday classic! Click here to see Joyful Christmas stamp images.
This pretty poinsettia bumps up the WOW! factor when heat embossed with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder on white vellum. Sandy MacIver’s pretty card inspired me to emboss the poinsettia on vellum. I embossed the flower twice, snipped and layered the smaller portion over the larger for a 3-D effect. Candy Dots in Cherry Cobbler (Regals Collection) add punch to the flower center and sentiment!
The final polish is adding a liner to the envelope. I used the Season of Style Designer Series Paper and the new (gotta have ’em) Envelope Liners Framelits Dies. My 1 Minute to WOW! Video proves how quick and easy it is to cut perfect envelope liners with these dies.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set: Joyful Christmas (Wood-Mount 131802, Clear-Mount 131805)
Paper: Season of Style Designer Series Paper (132340), Brushed Gold (102935), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Whisper White (100730), White Vellum (101856)
Ink: VersaMark Pad (102283)
Cool Tools: Heat Tool (129053), Paper Snips (103579), Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (132172), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (109129), Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Emboss Powder (122949), Regals Candy Dots (130932), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430)
Other: Whisper White Medium Envelopes (107301)
The next stop is Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds, stop number 9 on
the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting ? and I hope to see you next month!
Thanks to the talented Nicole Watt for creating our blog hop badge and buttons!
Blog Hop Line Up List:
- Colleen Mollema at My Crafty Habit
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Angie Blake at Angie’s Musings
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty YOU ARE HERE!
- Debra Simonis at Deb’s Stampin’ Grounds
- Laurie Chilton at Stampin’ Ink
- Penny Nichols at Sierra Stampin!
- Amy Williams at Stampin’ on the Range
- Shannon Jaramillo at Ezpeasycards
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven’s Retreat
- Nancy Gleason at MyStampinSpace
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Linda Callahan at Stampin’ Seasons
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin’ Sunshine
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness
- Brian King at Stamp With Brian
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampin Mojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Lynn Kolcun at Stampin with Avery’s Owlery
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin’
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit