Twirly-whirly fun! The Stampin’ Up! Pinwheel Sizzlits Die makes creating pinwheels a “breeze.” The die is new in the Stampin’ Up! Spring Catalog along with the coordinating Wishes Your Way stamp set used for the sentiment.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- There are tiny holes in the diecut pinwheel for adding a brad. However, I personally find it easier to adhere each flap as I fold (I used Stampin’ Up! Glue Dots), pierce a hole with a Paper-Piercing Tool and finish with a brad.
- Point to point, the pinwheel measures approximately 2 1/8″
- The sweet floral paper is from Stampin’ Up! Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack, one of My Top 10 Spring Catalog Favorites.
- I cropped the front of the card to 3 3/8″ wide (by 5 1/2″ high). The sentiment really stands out this way.
- Don’t you adore the dotted cloud embossing? I used the Cloudy Day Embossing Folder, also new in the Stampin’ Up! Spring Catalog.
Stamp Set: Wishes Your Way (Wood-Mount 129153, Clear-Mount 129156)
Paper: Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack (129312), Crumb Cake (120953), Primrose Petals (126841), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Early Espresso (126974)
Cool Tools: 3/16″ Corner Punch (119871), Pinwheel Sizzlits S Die (129411), Cloudy Day Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (127022), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Paper-Piercing Tool (126189).
The Perfect Touch: 3/16″ Metallic Brads (119741), Stampin’ Up! Glue Dots (103683)
14 thoughts on “Print Poetry Pinwheel Birthday Card”
Very sweet and pretty card….I just got this little gem and will play with it very soon! TFS~
Wow, Mary! I can’t believe that someone else saw the same thing I did in this card. I seriously thought that the embossed cloud background was tiny pearls!!! Love it!
I worked with the Pinwheel fie yesterday and I also was using the piercing tool. I will try the glue dot Thanks for sharing.
Perfect card!! Everything just works so well!!
WOW Mary – what a great card! The new papers are fabulous.
that textured background almost appears like tiny pearls! very cute!
I just love this card! The colors are divine and the cloudy embossing behind the pinwheels is perfect! Because of you, I ordered the Print Poetry stack – you are right – the prints are great!
LOVE it! Love how you cropped the card on the side to show off the sentiment and add interest! TFS….
I don’t think I can express it enough! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!! Cannot wait to order these products later this month. <3
Just received my very own Twirly-whirly SU Pinwheel Sizzlits Die and I can’t wait to try it out. Thanks for sharing this darling sample with us.
Love it! Papers are so cute too.
Hello Mary: As soon as I saw this little die in the Spring Catalog I knew I would get it so, I’m orderng this among other goodies next week. The card is super cute, sure to bring smiles to the recipient.
Can’t wait to get my order in. I’ve ordered all of these products! Great card.
I LOVE this!!! How Fun!!! Who wouldn’t smile!!!