Pals Guest Stamper: Kathleen Law

IMG_6906-001

OK.  So maybe I’m rethinking my decision to hold off on getting the  More Amore Designer Fabric (129307) in the Stampin’ Up! Spring Catalog.  I love all three patterns and Kathleen Law, a member of my Stampin’ Pretty Pals, rocked its potential on these two cards.

IMG_6914-002
A REALLY COOL THING!  The flower is removable and can be worn as a pin.

IMG_6910-002
I think this would be adorable attached to a headband, purse or backpack.  Perhaps a gift box?  Do you have any fun ideas on where to pin it?  Please leave me a comment below 🙂

To get the full details on these cards and see more of Kathleen’s talent, please visit her Craft with Kathleen Blog.

MaryRealRedTulip
FOUR NEW STAMPIN’ UP! PROMOTIONS YOU WON’T WANT TO MISSClick here.

JUST TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL SALE-A-BRATION!  Stay tuned!  Stampin’ Up!’s biggest promotion of the year begins Tuesday, Jan. 22!

Mary signature
MaryEndOfPostOrderButton

0 thoughts on “Pals Guest Stamper: Kathleen Law”

1. Dear Mary please let Kathleen know I think hers are so adorable. I love the colors and the layout. Nice Job. Thank you for sharing with us. Kathleen

2. Would be darling on a belt as well to dress up the outfit. Really cute a little girls dress sash

3. vary pretty love it !! pretty colors and I love the flowers also , flowers are my fav. , great job , tfs
    frenchie

4. Wow! Love this card and love the removable pin idea so you can keep enjoying that flower! I would pin it to my purse 🙂

5. Great idea!! The pins look amazing so I’m headed to Katleen’s blog to get the information on how to make them. My husband’s aunt LOVES pins and this would be a great gift for her upcoming birthday.
    Thanks Mary.

6. LOVE this card and having it double as a pin….PERFECT for when you need that little SOMETHING SOMETHING added to your outfit. I would SERIOUSLY adhere this little cutie to my purse – OH SO PRETTY! Thanks for sharing Kathleen’s card and blog…..I’m heading to her blog this morning.