You are just punches away from a simple background. Today's 1 Minute to "WOW" Video Tutorial shares the fun of layering punches to get a modern graphic look . . . the perfect foundation for a pretty sentiment.
Here's the front cover of Frontgate catalog that served as my inspiration:
- Think outside the square. Imagine replacing the oval punches with flowers, hearts, circles or even three bitty hearts assembled as a shamrock for St. Patrick's Day.
- Pumpkin Pie paper snipped blossoms and Stampin' Dimensionals take the sentiment to a new level (literally).
- The 3/4" x 15/16" Oval Punch (120908) is not in any Stampin' Up! catalog but IS a carryover (still available) from the Holiday Mini. Click for all Holiday Mini Carryover items.
- The "for you" stamp from Sale-A-Bration's Punch Bunch coordinates with the Stampin' Up! 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch. I love the touch of white it leaves around the edges of the images. Really defining!
- Learn how you can earn the Punch Bunch stamp set free with a $50 order.
FILL YOUR WISH LIST DURING SALE-A-BRATION AND SAVE! The Stampin' Up! Starter Kit (with loads of substitution possibilities) is 15% off plus get a $50 product bundle FREE. Learn more!
Stamp Set: Punch Bunch (Sale-A-Bration, WM 121847, CM 123211)
Paper: Garden Green (102584), Certainly Celery (105125), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Garden Green (102272), Pumpkin Pie (105216)
Cool Tools: 1 1/4" Square Punch (119865), 3/4" x 15/16" Oval Punch (120908), 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch (119854), Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Pumpkin Pie 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (119760), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)