These adorable Mini Ghirardelli Treat Holders are quick and easy to create and were inspired by Pal, Julie DiMatteo and fellow German Demonstrator, Daniela Gundlack. You can see their versions on their blogs here: Julie DiMatteo Blog Post & Daniela Gundlack Blog Post
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
Cut a piece of Whisper White Thick card stock to 6 5/8 x 1 1/2. Score along the 6 5/8 side at 2 1/2 & 5.
TIP: Use Thick Whisper White for a more “substantial” package. There will be some excess strips left after cutting for the treat holders. Use these for stamping and cutting the tags.
Punch the shorter white section with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
Cut a piece of All My Love Designer Series Paper to 1 1/2 x 2 1/2. Adhere with Snail Adhesive, trimming off any excess as needed.
Use the Big Shot & rose die from the Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies (one of My Favorite Things) to crop a piece of Flirty Flamingo card stock. TIP: Use the die brush and pad to quickly pop out the pieces of the rose die. Adhere to the white as shown with bits of Snail Adhesive.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Lovely Lipstick Ink on Whisper White card stock. Crop with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, and tag die from Jar of Sweets Framelits Dies.
Wrap the treat with the Lovely Lipstick 1/2″ Stitched Edge Ribbon, threading through the tag opening and tying as shown.
Connect the sentiment die cut with Linen Thread, securing in place with a bow wrapped around the knot of the Lovely Lipstick ribbon.
Slide Mini Ghirardellis inside. You can adhere (before tying) if you like but the fit is tight enough to keep them in place without.
Earn FREE product gifts for every $50 or $100 (total before shipping and tax) you spend during Sale-A-Bration (Jan. 3 – March 31). I love how many of the gifts coordinate with Occasions Catalog products for even more paper crafting mileage. Click here to view the Sale-A-Bration brochure and exclusive product gifts with purchase on-line.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!