This card is my design for this week's Pals Paper Arts Challenge (PPA76). The theme is Valentine's Day and the fashion inspiration is the following photo. It's a perfect palette to influence my use of Basic Gray and Real Red. Got a valentine? Play along!
- No stamps or ink needed for my 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" valentine. Stampin' Up! Love Impressions Rub-Ons do the work!
- The pretty Real Red stripe paper is part of the Love Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack. It's available as a bundle or individually thru Jan. 24. Details here.
- For a little lift, I pumped up the top layer of Whisper White with Stampin' Dimensionas after cropping two openings with a 1 3/4" Circle Punch. The rub-on balloons were stamped on small pieces of Whisper White card stock and tucked behind. No need to line them up.
- Jewels Basic Pearls really jazz up the Real Red Buttons. Mini Glue Dots keep buttons secure.
- Want to tie a pretty knot? The key is to hold the ribbon steady on one side and pulling on the other as you finish the knot. Here's my video tutorial to show you how.
TOMORROW: Would you like a chance at some "delicious" Stampin' Up! blog candy? Be sure to stop back at my Stampin' Pretty blog tomorrow. PLUS, I'll share the details of a Sale-A-Bration Starter Kit Promotion (starts Jan. 25).
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN' PRETTY? Personalized service, exclusive rewards and more. Click for details.
Paper: Love Patterns Designer Series Paper Pack (124156), Basic Gray (121044), Pink Pirouette (111351)
Cool Tools: 1 3/4" Circle Punch (119850), Modern Label Punch (119849)
The Perfect Touch: Love Impressions Rub-Ons (121886), Jewels Basic Pearls (119247), Real Red 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (109052), Brights Designer Buttons (119747), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)