Love a good sketch? This week's Pals Paper Arts Challenge (PPA66) features another fabulous design from Margaret Moody (a member of my Stampin' Pretty Pals). Check out what the PPA Design Team has dreamed up using this sketch and give it a try yourself!
Stampin' Up! Stampin' Write Markers coordinate with all our current inks and card stock. I love using them directly to the rubber stamp to create multi-color images. Today's 1 Minute to "WOW " Video Tutorial shares how fun and easy this can be. OK, it's several minutes long . . . I just get so excited talking about Stampin' Up! I lose track of time 🙂
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- I dry embossed Basic Black card stock using the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and a Big Shot. Punches were used to form the vase and bowl.
- Click here for my 1 Minute to "WOW" Video Tutorial on creating the vase.
- The 1 3/8" Circle Punch cropped the circle for the bowl. It was cut it in half. The little piece I snipped from the oval vase (either top or bottom) works as the bowl base.
- The "oranges" were popped out using the circle punch from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack
- The modern inspiration for my colors and style were swooped from a page from a Design Within Reach catalog.
FILL YOUR STAMPIN' UP! WISH LIST AND SAVE$$$ Discover how a hobby stamper can enjoy and benefit from being part of Stampin' Up! and my Stampin' Pretty Pals. Learn more.
COMING UP TOMORROW: A Stampin' Pretty Blog Candy Giveaway with a social networking twist!
Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes (111672), Fabulous Phrases (WM 117002, CM 120501)
Paper: Very Vanilla (101650), Cajun Craze Designer Series (Regals Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack, 117154), Cajun Craze (119684), Basic Black (121045)
Ink: Basic Black (101179), Stampin' Write Markers in Basic Black (100082) and Cajun Craze (119678)
Cool Tools: 1 3/4" Scallop Circle Punch Extra-Large (119854), 1 1/4" Circle Punch Large (119861), 1 3/8" Circle Punch Large (119860), 1 3/4" x 7/8" Oval Punch Large (119855), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309), Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch (119275), Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (117335)
The Perfect Touch: Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Click stamp image to enlarge.