Feeling blue? Grab your favorite blue paper crafting supplies and play
this week's Pals
Paper Arts Monochromatic Blues Challenge (PPA40). Everyone is
invited to join
the fun using any
brand of stamping supplies. Check out
the PPA Design Team's Stampin'
Up! blue infused samples.
Here's the key to stamping this fun collage card . . . you don't need the same stamp sets I used. I literally grabbed a variety of stamps based on size and decided what would be fun to mix and match–primarily focusing on Elements of Style, a gorgeous new stamp set offered in the Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalog starting May 1.
- The "must have" tool for this card is a 1 1/4" Square Punch. Time-saving and precise.
- Hooray! The top selling Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die (a Stampin' Up! exclusive) will be extended after the Occasions Mini expires April 30. Click for the complete list of Occasions Mini Carryover Items. I used Buttiful Wings Embosslits Die for both Not Quite Navy butterflies.
- This is a birthday card for my friend Julie so the "J" from Lovely Letters Alphabet was an elegant, personal touch.
- I used a clear topper from the Stampin' Up! Build a Brad Set to
highlight the polka dot pattern centered in the Eastern Blooms flower.
- Bella Blue Designer Series Paper tucked in the Kraft Envelope pulls the entire look together.
Stamp Set: Dot, Dot, Dot Single Stamp (Occasions Mini, 1153332), A to Z Single Stamp (Occasions Mini 115711), Lovely Letters Alphabet (115030), Elements of Style (Summer Mini: Wood Mount 118611, Clear Mount 120045), Eastern Blooms (111626), Always (113620), Circle Circus (115778), Asian Artistry (114399, Hostess Level 2).
Paper: Not Quite Navy (101722), Very Vanilla (101650), Kraft (102125)
Ink: Not Quite Navy (103008)
Cool Tools: 1 1/4" Square Punch (104400), Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die (118138), Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439)
The Perfect Touch: Build-A-Brad Kit (109128), 5/16" Jumbo Brads (112534, Neutrals Assortment)
Kraft Medium Envelope (107297)