The punchy color combination for today’s Flourish Thinlits Dies card was created using my Inspired by Color board from Pinterest. There are oodles of fresh color combinations to kick start your creative juices on my Inspired by Color board here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sale-A-Bration Sneak Peek! The Watermelon Wonder weave pattern in the background is part of the Stampin’ Up! Carried Away Designer Series Paper collection available FREE during Sale-a-Bration. Earn a FREE Sale-A-Bration gift for every $50 you spend (total before shipping and tax). Starts Jan. 4.
- Flourish Thinlits Dies produced the pretty garden of flowers for my focal point. Each is framed using the Layering Circle Framelits Dies. Don’t Miss this Deal! The Layering Circle Framelits are 50% off during the Stampin’ Up! Year-End & Retiring Products Sale!
- White Perfect Accents provide the finishing touch to each flower.
- Color that Pops! Cucumber Crush Baker’s Twine adds a powerful splash of color against the Watermelon Wonder background.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Inspired by Color Flourish Thinlits Dies card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
NEED INSPIRATION? Discover 100’s of card ideas & samples in My Stampin’ Pretty Gallery or use the SEARCH tool on the top right of my blog to find past projects by stamp name, tool, theme (birthday, sympathy, etc.), designer series paper or embellishment.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!