Have you ever considered layering like colored card stock? This Very Vanilla on Very Vanilla sentiment offers a soft look that mimics embossing with minimal effort. What a delightful Halloween trick (or any time)!
- My card base is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". The dimensions of the sentiment are 2 1/8" x 1". The layers progressively are 1/4" bigger each direction.
- Using Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive Stampin' Up! Markers directly on the pumpkin, I stamped the sentiment a second time, snipped out the pumpkin and adhered for a snappy color contrast.
- Isn't Little Boo Sweet? Check out p. 208 of the catalog for more single stamps for under $10. Need a Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog or Free Holiday Mini Catalog? Click here.
- Shhh . . . the Pumpkin Pie Designer Series Paper has Whisper White in the pattern not Very Vanilla. My advice? Don't sweat a perfect match.
- A few score lines and a lined (Cast-A-Spell Designer Series Paper) envelope give this simple card a dash of elegance.
FREE MERCHANDISE! The Holiday Best stamp set (see images below) used for the sentiment can be yours free with a qualifying order. Click here to learn more.
Planning a Stampin' Up! splurge? Check out the Stampin' Up! Sweet Rewards Promotion starting with orders of $250 or more.
COMING UP! Pals Paper Arts Artist Picks (Wed.) and a New Challenge this Thursday!
Stamp Sets: Holiday Best (115364, Hostess Level 1), Little Boo (115558)
Paper: Pumpkin Pie Designer Series Paper (112159), Very Vanilla (101650), Basic Black (102851)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon (101406), Stampin' Up! Markers: Pumpkin Pie (105115), Old Olive (100079)
Cool Tools: 1 1/4" (104403) and 1 3/8" (104401) Circle Punches, Scoring Tool (not Stampin' Up!), Crop-a-dile (108362)
The Perfect Touch: Basic Black 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (115605), Silver Elastic Cord (109866, Holiday Mini Catalog), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430).
Envelope: Very Vanilla Medium Envelope (107300), Cast-A-Spell Designer Series Paper (115677)