Is your Mojo ready to roll? This Mojo Monday Sketch (MOJO109) is another triumph by master sketch designer, Julee Tilman. My version is stamp-free. Merry & Bright Rub-Ons create a crisp sentiment and a perfect fit for Stampin' Up!'s Ornament Punch.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- Stampin' Up!'s exclusive Textured Impressions Embossing Folders offer luscious textured detail. I was anxious to try the Finial Press Folder with Brushed Silver card stock. The result reminds me of vintage tin ceilings . . . very cool.
- Merry & Bright Rub-Ons include one sheet each of white and silver rub-ons. I chose silver to complement the silver card stock.
- A little snippet of silver cord adds a bit of dazzle to the ornament.
- The "snowflakes" are Merry & Bright rub-ons, too! The two on the right took shape when popped out with the Boho Blossoms Punch.
- Experiment. I played around with the clear button, then the snowflakes . . . until I finally decided to layer one on top of the other. Voil?!
Love a Challenge? Hone your craft with this week's Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge.
Check out just released My Digital Studio add-ons!
HOT: Deals of the Week!
October, get all-new Deals of the Week?with select products up to 50%
off! See below for this week?s Deals of the Week:
October 19, 10:00 AM (MT) through October 26, 9:50 AM (MT)
Basic Jumbo grommets
Mini Library clips
Circle Designer brads
1/2" Library clips
Paper: Brushed Silver Card Stock (100712), Night of Navy (100867), Whisper White (100730)
Cool Tools: Ornament Punch (116794, Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini), Boho Blossoms Punch (110711), 1/2" Circle Punch (104390), Big Shot Die Cut Machine (113439), Stampin' Up! Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (115963)
The Perfect Touch: Merry & Bright Rub-Ons (116801, Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini), Silver Cord (109866, Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini), Clear Button (105447), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Whisper White Organza Ribbon (114319)