Are you tempted to share the personalized touch of handmade cards this holiday season but concerned about finding the time? With Stampin' Up!'s beautiful holiday Designer Series Paper and the Four the Holidays sentiment stamp set (below), you can send off plenty of "wow" for the holidays lickety split!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- My simple layout today lets the patterned Merry Moments Designer Series Paper steal the show.
- Scoring your card at the top makes tying your bow around the center easy and a pretty touch for the interior.
- "Thread" your buttons. These snazzy Real Red buttons from Stampin' Up!'s Playground Designer Buttons, get dressed up with a skinny strip of Garden Green card stock threaded and tied.
- Stampin' Dimensionals make this crisp sentiment really pop. No second layer required 🙂
- For added polish (and if you have the time), add designer paper to the envelope flap. Simply adhere patterned paper to the flap, flip over and cut away the excess.
- Card Base: 4 1/4" x 5.5" (scored on top), Merry Moments 4 1/4" x 2 1/2" layered over Real Red 4 1/2" x 2 3/4".
Stamp Set: Four the Holidays (116921, Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog)
Paper: Merry Moments Designer Series Paper (115672), Real Red (102482), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Garden Green (102272)
The Perfect Touch: Real Red 3/4" Polka ot Grosgrain Ribbon (115608), Playground Designer Buttons (116313), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)