Today’s “unstoppable” card is for a dear friend (since 4th grade) who is going to start a whole new professional life in a new state – all at the age of 60. I’m so proud of her! The Stampin’ Up! Strong & Beautiful Cling Mount stamp is a “go to” for celebrating the strength and achievements of both women and men.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base using Whisper White Thick card stock.
Layer and adhere a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper to a 4 x 5 1/4 piece Night of Navy card stock.
Wrap a piece of Pineapple Punch 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon around the two pieces and secure with a bow. TIP: Add a Mini Glue Dot below the knot of the bow to keep it flat. Adhere to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Cut a 3 1/4 square of Call Me Clover card stock. Use the Big Shot and Layering Squares Framelits Dies to create a 3 1/2 scalloped square of Night of Navy card stock. Adhere to each other with Snail Adhesive.
Stamp the sentiment (Strong & Beautiful Cling Stamp Set) using the Stamparatus and Night of Navy Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Crop with Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, and 2nd largest Stitched Shape Square Die. Adhere to the layered squares and to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add 2 Pineapple Punch and 1 Call Me Clover Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots as shown for the perfect pop of coordinating color and personality.
Use a Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, envelope liner die (Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies) and the Happiness Blooms Designer Series Paper to create a liner. Adhere to the inside of a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope.
Zip a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Call Me Clover card stock through the Big Shot inside the Dot to Dot Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. This creates a pretty (reminds me of crocodile) protective cover for the ribbon and embellishments on the card.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!