Ready for a simple summer-to fall-card? Today's Mojo Monday sketch (MOJO103) was the perfect backdrop to my sunflowers and fall color combination.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- Punch up a flower center with Stampin' Up!'s Corduroy Buttons. Shown on my project in Chocolate Chip, they also come in Kraft, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun and Basic Gray.
- Three strips of Autumn Meadows Designer Series Paper (Holiday Mini Catalog) add a crafty pizzazz.
- The sentiment is from Of The Earth, a Stampin' Up! Hostess Level 1 stamp set. Did you know that you can earn hostess rewards when you place an order on-line starting at $150?
Click to learn how you can earn free Stampin' Up! stamps and merchandise.
- Embossing the Very Vanilla Envelope flap creates a classy polish in minutes. I used my Big Shot Die-Cut Machine and Stampin' Up!'s Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. Zip Zippity Cool.
- Celebrate my 1 millionth visit to Stampin' Pretty with "Lovely Blog Candy." Check out the details from my blog candy post. Deadline is Monday, (Sept. 7) at 9:00 CST.
- The Pals Paper Arts Color Challenge (PPA6) offers the perfect opportunity to jazz up your paper crafting skills. Click here for inspiration and to play along.
Stamp Set: Of the Earth (115336, Hostess Level 1)
Paper: Autumn Meadows (116769), Very Vanilla (101650), More Mustard (100946), Really Rust (100661)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908)
Cool Tools: Boho Blossoms Punch (110711), Corner Rounder Punch (109047)
The Perfect Touch: Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons (114339), Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (109051), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Envelope: Very Vanilla Medium Envelope (107300), Big Shot Die-Cut Machine (113439), Elegant Bouquet Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (115964)