It's delightful for me to showcase paper crafting talent on my Stampin' Pretty blog. Today's card was created by Guest Stamper Karren Reda, one of my virtual stamping buddies and paper artist extraordinaire. Thanks, Karren! I love the mix of Rich Razzleberry and Dusty Durango–a colorful spin using one of Stampin' Up!'s hottest selling stamps, Medallion Background (115223, $17.95).
- The Medallion stamp was inked with Rich Razzleberry Ink and stamped twice, once on 5 1/8" square of Dusty Durango and once on a scrap of same.
- The Medallion stamp was inked with Craft Whisper White and stamped a bit off center on the scrap of Dusty Durango.
- The center is cut and adhered to the 5 1/8" square with Stampin' Dimensionals
- Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain is tied around the Dusty Durango panel.
- Layer on 5 1/4" square of Rich Razzleberry.
- Layer on 5 1/2" square card base of Whisper White.
- The white buttons Karren used are not Stampin' Up! TIP: However, Whisper White buttons are available in Stampin' Up!'s Button Latte collection (114333) or Whisper White 5/16" Jumbo Brads (112534) could be very chic, too.
- The Rich Razzleberry sentiment combines the Large Oval and Scallop Oval Punches and "Just for You" from the Oval All stamp set.
- TIP: Size the card base down 1/4" if you would like to use it with Stampin' Up!'s Whisper White Medium Square Envelopes (107289).
Stamp Set: Medallion (115223), Oval All (113790)
Paper: Rich Razzleberry (115658), Dusty Durango (115654), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Rich Razzleberry (115658), Whisper White Craft (101731)
Cool Tools: Large Oval Punch (107305), Scallop Oval Punch (114889)
The Perfect Touch: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot 1/2" Grosgrain Ribbon (115613), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)