Isn't this a delightful ribbon for the holidays? The card is one I created as part of a Make and Take at the Stampin' Up! Convention last month (an SU design, not mine). It's snazzy enough that I wanted to share 🙂
Convention offers so many interesting tips and ideas. I love the snipped out ornaments from the Tree Trimmings stamp set and the touch of bling from the Clear Circle Rhinestone Brad.
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- Need to mass produce your holiday cards? Find a clean and classy card like this one. It has just enough glamour and pomp to showcase your homemade art but can be constructed easily (even the snipping is simple).
- Popping up the ornaments on Stampin' Dimensionals takes the card from pretty to "wow!"
- A Stamp-A-Ma-Jig is a helpful friend for lining up the hanging cord and ornaments.
- The ornament on the envelope pulls the entire look together. Cool!
Our Pals Paper Arts Challenges Offer Stampin' Up! Inspiration & Fun
- Have you played this week's Pals Paper Arts Challenge? Every Thursday offers a new opportunity to try something special (color combos, themes, sketches). It's the perfect way to ramp up your paper crafting skills and see new ways to use Stampin' Up! products.
- The Pals Paper Arts Artist Picks are up. Check out who got honors last week!
- Don't like to miss a beat? Be sure to subscribe to updates on the Palsl Paper Arts blog
Stamp Set: Tree Trimmings (116722), Sweet Season (116471)
Paper: Very Vanilla (101650), Kraft (102125)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908)
Cool Tools: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig (101049), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Real Red 3/4" Polka-Dot Grosgrain Ribbon (115608), Stampin' Dimensionals, (104430), Clear Circle Rhinestone Brad (113144)