- The cool block sentiment is from All Holidays, a versatile occasions stamp set. I inked it with Jet Black Stazon and stamped on Very Vanilla.
- TIP: Want your ink to really grab on solid stamps? I use one of Stampin' Up!'s Sanding Blocks to gently "rough up" the solid area of the rubber. Clean off any residue and be ready experience a nice improvement when you stamp.
- The sentiment is adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals to Basic Gray card stock (one of my faves) and followed by Basic Black.
- Using a Stampin' Up! 1 1/4" Square Punch, I zipped out a modern mosaic in Basic Gray and Very Vanilla.
- TIP: My inspiration often comes from fashion catalogs. A Garnet Hill catalog arrived today and I was immediately inspired by the colors and floor pattern of one of the ads (photo below).
- Each square was adhered to a 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" card base in Basic Black.
- Three Silver Brads jazz up the corner. TIP: I like to keep embellishments to a minimum on masculine cards.
Stamp Set: All Holidays (114916)
Paper: Basic Black (102851), Basic Gray (108692), Very Vanilla (101650)
Ink: Jet Black Stazon (101406)
Cool Tools: 1 1/4" Square Punch (104400), Sanding Blocks (103301)
The Perfect Touch: Silver Brads (109109), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)