- The pheasant was inked in Soft Suede and stamped on Very Vanilla.
- I gave it a new dimension by snipping it out and adhering it with Stampin' Dimensionals to a Bermuda Bay rectangle of textured card stock (matted on Soft Suede).
- Perpendicular, I added another rectangle of Dusty Durango Textured card stock, also matted on Soft Suede.
- Three Very Vanilla Brads (Stampin' Up! Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware) complement the colorful panels. TIP: I used a Paper Piercer and Template to measure and space the holes for the brads. Neat and tidy that way 🙂
- The Very Vanilla panel was textured with a tr?s cool Texturz Plate and my Big Shot.
- The Very Vanilla card base is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" and scored on the top.
- Dusty Durango card stock was cut 1/4" smaller than the card base and layered on top.
- The sentiment is from Celebrate Everything. It's inked and stamped on matching Soft Suede card stock.
- The Small Oval Punch reshapes the sentiment to fit below the Hodgepodge Vanilla Label Holder and Vanilla coordinating brads.
- TIP: I tucked a couple Stampin' Dimensionals below the sentiment to keep it in place while attaching the label holder. This helps it fill out the holder, too.
- TIP: The label holder and brads were attached to the Dusty Durango card stock before adhering to the card base. This way the brad "legs" are buried.
- My layout was inspired by this week's Splitcoast Sketch Challenge, SC233. Find all my favorite challenges linked on my left side bar.
Stamp Sets: Autumn Days (115452), Celebrate Everything (114942)
Paper: Very Vanilla (101650), Bermuda Bay Textured (115538), Dusty Durango Textured (115538), Soft Suede (115318)
Ink: Soft Suede (115657)
Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439), Texturz Plates Kit #4 (114531), Paper Piercer and Template (104310, Stampin' Up! Crafter's Tool Kit), Paper Snips (103579), Small Oval Punch (107304)
The Perfect Touch: Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware (112454, Label Holder and Brads), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)