- I stamped the sentiment from Full of Life (one of my favorites) in Basic Black on Kraft card stock. TIP: Did you know there are dormant stamps available to order from Stampin' Up! not in the catalog? Click here to download the Stampin' Up! dormant stamp list.
- Using a Paper Piercer and Template, I added a fun little border.
- A Crop-A-Dile was my BFF (best friend forever) for incorporating these Jumbo Pewter Eyelets quietly and quickly. TIP: A touch of metal always works on a masculine card.
- A Photo Corners Punch shaped up the corner accent using Urban Oasis Designer Series Paper. It's propped up on "customized" Stampin' Dimensionals. TIP: Stampin' Dimensionals aren't destined to be hexagons for life . . . cut them to fit skinnier shapes.
- To make "happy" even happier, I stamped the sentiment a second time, Basic Black Ink on Kiwi Kiss. It's snipped and attached with a sliver of dimensionals. TIP: I generally advocate Jet Black Stazon for a darker, crisper black image. However, Stampin' Up!'s Basic Black is softer and was a better match with the soft black of the Urban Oasis paper.
- I adhered the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals to Baja Breeze card stock.
- A 1 3/4" Circle was punched from the Kiwi Kiss houndstooth pattern (Urban Oasis Designer Series) and tucked in between the sentiment and the colorful polka dot and snappy black pattern (also Urban Oasis).
- A 4" x 5 1/4" panel of Baja Breeze is layered over a Kraft card stock base (4 1/4" x 5 1/4").
Stampin' Up!'s Get Connected Campaign ends Thursday, April 30. Learn more about the free stamp offers by clicking here.
STAY TUNED: Tomorrow is Mojo Monday. I'll have a Stampin' Pretty version of the Mojo Sketch ready for you to get your wheels turning at 7:00 a.m. CST.
Stamp Set: Full of Life (111500, Dormant but available)
Paper: Urban Oasis Designer Series (113978), Kraft (102125), Baja Breeze (111352), Kiwi Kiss (111353)
Ink: Basic Black (101179)
Cool Tools: 1 3/4" Circle Punch (112004), Crop-A-Dile (108362), Paper Piercer and Mat Pack (104310, Crafter's Tool Kit)
The Perfect Touch: Jumbo Eyelets (108432, Pewter), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)