Welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop!
This month, our blog hop team made projects to celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Week, which is February 14-20! We hope you will be inspired by all the beautiful creations the Pals made for you! As you hop from blog to blog, we would love for you to leave a comment. You will find the lineup at the end of my post to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
WHAT I LOVE! Aren’t these 3 x 3 cards made with the Stampin’ Up! Sentimental Park and Petal Park stamp sets and the coordinating Petal Park Builder Punch darling? Get three 3 x 3 card bases and three 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 layers (plus a couple scraps)from one piece of 8 1/2 x 11 card stock! Pair it with the Stamparatus to make multiples in a snap!
TIP: Learn how to create a template to simplify stamping (Stamparatus)and cropping (Builder Punch)here.
MY STAMPIN’ PRETTY PROJECT TUTORIAL
CUT YOUR CARD STOCK – DIMENSIONS:
- Crumb Cake Card Stock:
- Card Bases – 3 x 6, scored at 3 (Qty 3)
- Stamped Layers – 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 (Qty 3)
- Stamped & Punched Flowers -3 x 3 for ease of punching (Qty 3)
- Evening Evergreen Card Stock:
- Layers – 2 3/4 x 2 3/4 (Qty 3)
Burnish the fold of the three card bases with a Bone Folder.
Adhere the Evening Evergreen layers to the base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the leaves (Sentimental Park Stamp Set) in Soft Succulent (solid bottom layer) and Evening Evergreen (detailed layer & sentiment) onto the Crumb Cake layers.
Adhere to the card as shown with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the flowers (Petal Park Stamp Set) in Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, or Calypso Coral (solid bottom layer) and Early Espresso (detailed top layer) onto the Crumb Cake layers.
Crop with the coordinating Petal Park Builder Punch.
Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish the flower centers with Rustic Metallic Adhesive-Backed Dots.
MORE INSPIRATION FROM THE STAMPIN’ PRETTY PALS!
More inspiration awaits, so please use the lineup below to visit the rest of the Design Team. The Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Please mark your calendars for our next blog hop on March 8th, when our theme will be Party Time, showcasing cards/projects that celebrate our family and friends. Until then, have fun in your craft space.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Windy Ellard at Windy’s Wonderful Creations
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Rosanne Mulhern at Heartfelt Stamping
- Jill Loveland at Simple Stamping
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!