Today’s Double Ghirardelli Treat Holders are a CASE (Copy And Share with Everyone) from a post I shared back in November of 2018. These are very easy to create and can hold Ghirardelli treats, as well as teabags.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 6×6 piece of Designer Series Paper.
Fold diagonally from point to point and score with a Bone Folder.
Use the Paper Trimmer to score at 1/2″ on the right and on the left of the fold.
Use a Bone Folder to reinforce all score lines. Fold in the sides.
Form original fold (first step above) as the “peak” (middle) of the base, then fold the other two score lines in the opposite direction.
Punch a hole in the top where the two tips come together. Thread with ribbon. (No Adhesive Needed).
Use a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to crop the twig (Poinsettia Dies) and the tag (Tasteful Labels) in the desired colored card stock.
Stamp the sentiment (Itty Bitty Christmas) in Versamark Ink. Cover with Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Set with a Heat Tool.
Secure with Whisper White Baker’s Twine and a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add gold Metallic Pearls to the twig ends as shown.
The template above shows the scorelines to complete this project. The template is not to scale.
RETIRING ALERT! The Poinsettia Place Designer Series Paper that was used to create these treat holders is retiring and available at 30% discount! Snag it now before it’s gone! Available through January 4, 2021, or While Supplies Last!
DECEMBER HOST CODE! SAVE THIS CODE TO EARN TULIP REWARDS!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling, and tax on your spree, too!
You can see all the details on my EXCLUSIVE Tulip Rewards Program here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!