Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects showing “My Favorite Things” from any of the two current catalogs or the upcoming catalog in January. We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
MY FAVORITE THINGS, COMING AND GOING! I wanted to share a sneak peek of the NEW Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (so adorable) and say a loving goodbye to the Little Treats Bundle, the Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper, and coordinating 1/4″ Ribbon from the 2020 Mini Holiday Catalog!
Begin by using the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (standard size) to crop two pieces of 6×6 Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper with the Little Treat Box Die.
Use a Bone Folder to burnish & fold the on the score lines. Then assemble the box. No Adhesive Needed.
Use a Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Little Treats Stamp Set) in Misty Moonlight Classic Ink onto a piece of Snowflake Splendor Designer Series Paper.
Use the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine (available for purchase January 5, 2021) to crop the sentiment with the Little Treat Box tag die.
Thread the Snowflake Splendor 1/4″ Ribbon through the top of the treat box and the tag.
Tie together with a piece of Whisper White Twine, securing with a bow.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Embellish with Blue Adhesive-Backed Gems (a carryover item)!
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created!
Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on January 13th when our theme will be Time to Sale-A-Brate. Participants will showcase tags or 3D items that will be great for gifts for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals December Blog Hop Line-Up:
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jeanie H Stark at Just Stampin’
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb…
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Jennifer Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Lori Pinto at LollyPop Paper and Ink
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin Pink Rose
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Jennifer Michalski at Stamping Serenity
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lori Webb at Clever Copies
- Renae Novak at Blessed By Cards w/Renae Novak
- Lisa Milligan at Stamp a Rainbow
SHOP & SAVE ON STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS NOW! Be sure to take advantage of the GIANT discounts in the Stampin’ Up! Closeout & Clearance Sale.