MAKING A CASE! Today’s stunning creation is a CASE (Copy and Share with Everyone) of a card created by the Stampin’ Up! Home Office! I immediately fell in love with the card and just had to create one of my own to share!
NEED “CASE” INSPIRATION? All it takes is a glimpse back through my gallery to be inspired! Over 1000+ card and project ideas at your fingertips! Like step-by-step instruction? Check out my FREE Tutorial Library here.
HOT TIP! Instead of using Fluid 100 Watercolor Paper and a Water Painter to create the Magenta Madness background, I let a piece of Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper do the work for me.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 3 3/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Layer and adhere a Forever Gold Laser-Cut Specialty card front to a 3 1/4 x 4 3/4 piece of Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper with Multipurpose Liquid Glue. TIP: Apply the glue with a wedge of Stamping Sponge to ensure for the best coverage.
Adhere to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Crop the left-side with the Lovely Labels Pick a Punch.
Use a Clear Block C to stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Basic Black card stock.
Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder. Tap to remove the excess. Set with a Heat Tool.
Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
BONUS DAYS! ONLY 2 DAYS REMAIN! Ends August 3. START REDEEMING COUPONS AUGUST 4th!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1 – August 3, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 4 -31, 2020.
- MORE DETAILS? Read all the details about Bonus Days on my blog post here.
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!