Holiday time can get pretty crazy. I realized yesterday afternoon that I didn’t have a Simple Saturday card to share with you for today. With only 10 minutes to spare, I grabbed one of the pre-printed Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards that will be available in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog on Jan. 3. I hope you like the results as much as I do. This card was ready in well under 10 minutes!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- SNEAK PEEK: Each Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Card (20 cards) measures 3 1/2″ x 5″. There are 4 each of 5 designs and 20 Ivory envelopes.
- SNEAK PEEK: The “you make me happy” sentiment from Happy Watercolor stamp set (Occasions Catalog) has me humming “You Are My Sunshine” every time I see it!
- Smoky Slate Stampin’ Emboss Powder helps to coordinate the color scheme.
- The Smoky Slate butterflies created with the Bitty Butterfly Punch are quick accents.
- SNEAK PEEK: Good news! The middle size of the Stampin’ Up! Envelope Liners Framelits Dies works perfectly with the note card envelopes. I used Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper (Occasions Catalog) to line the envelope. It’s more white than ivory but I still love it all blended together!
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? I’m committed to making your on-line shopping experience simple, inspired and personal. NEW! My customers have access to a private blog where plenty of surprises await! Learn more about the benefits of being one of my Stampin’ Pretty Preferred Customers.
STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set: Happy Watercolor* (Wood-Mount 133188, Clear-Mount 133191)
Paper: Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper (132994), Tangerine Tango (111349), Smoky Slate (131202)
Ink: VersaMark Pad (102283)
Cool Tools: Bitty Butterfly Punch (129406), Heat Tool (129053), Hexagon Punch (flagged end, 130919)
The Perfect Touch: Smoky Slate Embossing Powder (129396), Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
Other: Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards & Envelopes* (133362)
*Available in the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog starting Jan. 3, 2014.