Today’s “be merry” card offers a SNEAK PEEK of several new items from the upcoming Stampin’ Up! 2020 August – December Holiday Mini Catalog. Sneak peek products will be available for purchase starting August 4, 2020!
- Ornamental Envelopes Photopolymer Bundle | Item 155168 | $47.50
- Banner Year Photopolymer Bundle | Item 155214 | $36.00
- Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper | Item 153492 | $11.50
- Wonderful Gems | Item 153536 | $8.00
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper to the card base with Stampin’ Seal.
Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the ornaments in Mossy Meadow Classic Ink onto a 3 x 5 1/2 piece of Whisper White card stock.
Use the Paper Trimmer to cut a 3/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Whisper White card stock.
Adhere both pieces as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Adhere three ornaments to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp the sentiment (Banner Year) in Mossy Meadow Classic Ink onto a 1/2 x 2 1/2 piece of Whisper White card stock.
Flag the end with the Banners Pick a Punch.
Adhere to the card as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
LOVE THIS! Use a Stamparatus to position and stamp the images (Real Red and Mossy Meadow) as shown onto a Whisper White Medium Envelope. So custom!
Crop the envelope flap using the die from the Envelope Dies.
NEW ENVELOPE LINER DIES ARE COMING! I’m passionate about pretty envelopes and these dies will definitely make the list of My Favorite Things! Use a die-cutting and embossing machine, along with the scalloped edge Envelope Die, to crop a 5 1/4 x 6 piece of Heartwarming Hugs Designer Series Paper.
Adhere to the envelope with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add five Real Red Wonderful Gems as shown.
ORDER NEW PRODUCTS NOW! If you purchase the $99 starter kit (and join Stampin’ Up!), you can include your choice of up to $125 in products, and the kit ships FREE. You can even add products from the 2020 August – December Mini (Holiday) Catalog including the products used in this project NOW!
INDULGE IN THE ART OF STAMPING – RISK FREE! Read about the benefits and discounts you’ll enjoy when you purchase the $99 starter kit HERE! I WELCOME HOBBY STAMPERS!
THEY’RE HERE! Need a copy of the 2020 August – December Mini Catalog? If you do not have a current Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and plan to place your next order with me, you can request a catalog FREE by visiting my page here.
My Current Stampin’ Pretty Customers (those who have placed an order with me in the past 6 months and have listed me in their Stampin’ Up! profile as their demonstrator) automatically get both the annual and seasonal catalogs sent to them as a thank you for their business support! Your new annual catalogs have been ordered should arrive by the end of July.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? Learn more about the benefits of being a Stampin’ Pretty Customer here.
BONUS DAYS! July 1 – August 3. EARN IN JULY. REDEEM IN AUGUST!
- For every $50 (on a single order, price before shipping and tax) you spend between July 1 – August 3, you’ll earn a $5.00 Bonus Days coupon that you can redeem between August 4 -31, 2020.
- MORE DETAILS? Read all the details about Bonus Days on my blog post here.
- EARN A $50 SHOPPING SPREE ON ME! Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products. 10 TULIPS = A $50 SHOPPING SPREE!
- Find out how my Tulip Rewards Frequent Shopper program works here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Need a Quick Gift? Consider a Stampin' Pretty E-Gift Card!
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!