Today’s Kraft Pillow Box pairs a sentiment of the Colorful Seasons Stamp Set with the Ornate Frames Dies from the 2019 Holiday Catalog! I just love it when new tools pair up with previously released stamp sets, don’t you?
Stampin’ Pretty Step-by-Step Tutorial:
Begin with a 5 x 3 Kraft Pillow Box.
Wrap with a piece of Crumb Cake 5/8″ Satin Edge Come to Gather Ribbon, securing with Mini Glue Dots.
Double wrap over the Crumb Cake ribbon with Cajun Craze Come to Gather Linen Thread, securing with a Mini Glue Dot.
Use a die-cutting and embossing machine to crop two maple leaves using the Seasonal Layers die and Cajun Craze card stock.
Adhere together and to the pillow box with Mini Glue Dots.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Colorful Seasons) in Cajun Craze ink onto a piece of Crumb Cake card stock.
Crop with the coordinating die from the Ornate Frames Dies.
Secure to the sentiment with a Copper Metallic Brad.
Adhere to the pillow box with a Mini Glue Dot (left) and a Mini Stampin’ Dimensional (right).
OH, SO PRETTY! Kraft pillow boxes are a quick and easy way to create a personalized gift box. Get the details on the snowflake themed box shown below by visiting the original blog post here.
Click on the images below to view the details!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!