Today’s fall-inspired ‘wishing you well’ card showcases the amazing dies from Gathered Leaves, part of the Gather Together Bundle from the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Holiday Catalog. Three of the leaf dies cut & emboss at the same time and the results are so chic!
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Gather Together Cling Stamp Set and the coordinating Gathered Leaves Dies together as a bundle and SAVE 10%! See all the current Stampin’ Up! 10% off bundles in my online store here.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Merry Merlot card stock.
Adhere a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Come to Gather Designer Series Paper to the card with Snail Adhesive.
The Come to Gather Designer Series Paper, Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack, and the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels (below) are all part of My Favorite Things from the 2019 Holiday Catalog! You can see all My Favorite Things on my blog page here.
Wrap a piece of the Come to Gather Crumb Cake Ribbon around a 3 x 4 1/4 piece of Crumb Cake card stock, adhering to the back with Snail Adhesive.
Triple wrap a piece of Cajun Craze Linen Thread around the ribbon, securing with a bow.
Adhere to a 3 1/4 x 4 1/2 piece of Merry Merlot card stock and to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Stampin’ Spritzer to spritz water onto a piece of Cajun Craze card stock (it helps get a more detailed impression).
Crop the four leaves (two of the maple) using the Gathered Leaves Dies and a die-cutting and embossing machine. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment in Merry Merlot ink onto a 3/4 x 2 3/8 piece of Crumb Cake card stock that has been flagged with the Tailored Tag Punch. Adhere as shown with Snail Adhesive (left side) and Stampin’ Dimensionals (right side).
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three multi-sized, Pumpkin Pie colored Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels as shown.
Get a copy of the 2019 Holiday Catalog! If you are not a current Stampin’ Pretty customer and you plan to shop through me, you can request a copy of the holiday catalog free by visiting my page here.
Click on the images below to see details of each special offer!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!