Today’s simple and elegant thank you card was created using the Inspiring Iris Stamp Set and Scripty 3D Embossing Folder from the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog.
The Stamparatus is a must-have tool in assisting with perfect placement for this two-step stamp set!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Begin with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Whisper White Thick card base.
Zip a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Whisper White card stock through a die-cutting machine tucked inside the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Download my “embossing sandwich” guide using the new 3D Embossing Folders & Plate here.
Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the iris image using the following inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink (line art), Gorgeous Grape (flower petals), Pear Pizzazz (flower stems).
Crop the image using a die-cutting machine and the largest Stitched Oval Shapes Die. Wrap with Whisper White Solid Bakers Twine, securing with a bow.
Use a Clear Block A to stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink onto a piece of Basic Black card stock that has been rubbed with an Embossing Buddy. Cover with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder, flick to remove the excess, and set with a Heat Tool. Crop with the Classic Label Punch. Adhere as shown with Snail Adhesive.
POP OF PERSONALITY! Add three multi-sized Gorgeous Grape Noble Peacock Rhinestones.
A Kaleidoscope of Color! Ever struggle with how to organize your craft room supplies by color? See what order I organize my Stampin’ UP! pads, markers, refills, blends, and card stock here.
Click on the images below to see details of each special!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!