Today’s card features the Tea Together Stamp Set, coordinating Tea Time Framelits Dies (FREE with a $100 purchase during Sale-A-Bration), and Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies, two of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! 2019 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs.
- 1st Level Sale-A-Bration. Earn FREE products for every $50 you spend.
- 2nd Level Sale-A-Bration. Earn FREE products for every $100 you spend.
- Sale-A-Bration Coordination Products. Purchase these exclusive products that crop and coordinate with many Sale-A-Bration FREE items.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 4 1/8 x 5 1/2 piece of Crumb Cake card stock for a card base. TIP: This card is 1/8″ narrower than a standard card base (4 1/4 x 5 1/2). I prefer this dimension when using the largest of the Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies.
Use the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, and Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies to crop the following pieces:
- Whisper White card stock: 3 3/4 x 5 1/8 and 3 x 4 1/4
- Mint Macaron card stock: 3 3/8 x 4 3/4
Layer and adhere the two larger pieces, together and to the card base, with Snail Adhesive.
Cut a piece of Grapefruit Grove Gingham Gala 6×6 Designer Series Paper to 3 7/8 x 1. Adhere with Snail Adhesive.
Cut a piece of Whisper White 5/8″ Flax Ribbon to 3″ and flag the end with Paper Snips. Adhere with Snail Adhesive. Wrap a piece of Linen Thread as shown, securing with a bow. Adhere this layer to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the teacup and floral image in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto Whisper White card stock. Crop with the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, and coordinating Tea Time Framelits Dies. Color the teacup with the brush end of a Light Mint Macaron Stampin’ Blends Marker. Color the flower with Light Calypso Coral and Dark Call Me Clover Stampin’ Blends Markers. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add three Grapefruit Grove Gingham Gala Adhesive-Backed Sequins as shown.
Adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips. You can see my video demonstration with tips on adding designer paper to an envelope flap here.
Want to know the THREE best ways to enjoy the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion and earn FREE gifts? Click here!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!