Yesterday, Stampin’ Up! released even MORE free product choices for Sale-A-Bration including the Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper (Annual Catalog) at the $50 1st level used on today’s friend card.
- 1st Level Sale-A-Bration. Earn FREE products for every $50 you spend. Includes 1st, 2nd & 3rd releases (new).
- 2nd Level Sale-A-Bration. Earn FREE products for every $100 you spend. Includes 1st, 2nd & 3rd releases (new).
- Sale-A-Bration Coordination Products. Purchase these exclusive products that crop and coordinate with many Sale-A-Bration FREE items. Available for purchase today (March 1 – 31 or while supplies last!)
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 Very Vanilla Thick card base, scored on the side.
Cut a piece of Petal Promenade Designer Series Paper to 3 3/4 x 5. Using a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut into the short distance at 2 1/2 and go 1 3/4″ deep. Score and fold to the cut, exposing the back side of the pattern and adhering as shown. Adhere to a 4 x 5 1/4 piece of Very Vanilla with Snail Adhesive.
Use the Big Shot and 2 3/4 x 1 3/8 Rectangle Stitched Framelit Die to crop a piece of Mossy Meadow card stock. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Wrap Grapefruit Grove Organdy Ribbon (back in stock approx. March 4 and FREE during Sale-A-Bration with a $50 product order).
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the sentiment (Strong & Beautiful Stamp Set) in Mossy Meadow Ink onto Very Vanilla card stock. Crop with the Story Label Punch. Adhere with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, and long scalloped die (Be Mine Stitched Framelits Dies) to crop the flap of a Very Vanilla Medium Envelope. You can watch a video sharing tips on this technique here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!