Today’s simple friend card uses the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper that is part of the Painted Seasons Bundle. The pretty paper along with a coordinating stamp set can be earned for FREE with a qualifying purchase ($100 level) during Sale-a-Bration.
You can see a close-up look at the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration 2nd release products (available to earn FREE with qualifying orders NOW) and Limited Release Sale-A-Bration Coordination products (available to purchase March 1 – 31 or while supplies last) in my video reveal here.
- View the Sale-A-Bration 1st release brochure. Available NOW!
- View the Sale-A-Bration 2nd release brochure. Available NOW!
- View limited release coordinating Sale-A-Bration products for purchase. Available March 1 – 31 or while supplies last.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (Part of My Story Stamp Set) in Call Me Clover Ink onto a 3 3/4 x 5 piece of Whisper White Thick card stock. Adhere to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals. TIP: Watch my video here and learn how to get the most out of the Stampin’ Up! Cling Stamps.
Layer and adhere a 3 x 3 square of Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper to 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 square of Call Me Clover card stock with Snail Adhesive. Wrap with Call Me Clover 1/8″ Grosgrain Ribbon and secure with a bow. TIP: I tucked a glue dot below the knot of the bow to help keep it in place. Adhere to the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Use a Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, envelope liner die (Beautiful Layers Thinlits Dies) and the Painted Seasons Designer Series Paper to create an envelope liner. Adhere to the inside of a Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Medium Envelope.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!