To You & Yours Paper Pumpkin Alternate Ideas

Enjoy these alternate ideas for the Stampin’ Up! To You & Yours Paper Pumpkin Kit (November).  Watch the Stampin’ Up! video below for more “how to” ideas.

JOIN MY PAPER PUMPKIN CLUB WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE TO PAPER PUMPKIN THRU ME!  Learn how you can be first to receive these alternate Paper Pumpkin ideas PLUS FREE PDF Tutorials with step-by-step instructions every month  when you are an active Paper Pumpkin subscriber through me.  Learn more about My Paper Pumpkin Club.

December 2018 Paper Pumpkin Kit SOLD OUT

Due to record numbers of kits sold in the past several months, new subscriptions for Paper Pumpkin are closed for the month of December.  What this means . . . New customers will not be able to subscribe until December 11, 2018 and will receive their first kit in January.

Paper Pumpkin Club To You & Yours November 2018 Alternate Ideas from Mary Fish, Stampin' Pretty.Paper Pumpkin Club To You & Yours November 2018 Alternate Ideas from Mary Fish, Stampin' Pretty

My alternative Paper Pumpkin cards were created in collaboration with my design assistant, Stesha Bloodhart!

Stampin' Up! 2018 Year-end Close Out Sale December 5th - January 2nd 2018

WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!  The Year-End Closeout and Sale is Stampin’ Up!’s chance to do a little inventory cleaning—and your opportunity to take advantage of special year-end deals on retiring and surplus items.

• Download a complete list of retiring products and discounted items here.
  • Click to shop and view ALL retiring holiday products
  • Click to shop and view ALL discounted products
  • Retiring items from the 2018 holiday catalog are available while supplies last.
  • Surplus items from 2018 annual catalog are available in limited quantities at the promotional price.
  • Discounted items may be added to the $99 Starter Kit.
  • If you are ordering through me, please be sure to use my December host code and earn Tulip Rewards.

I love hearing from you!  Please leave me your questions or comments below.

If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .

11 thoughts on “To You & Yours Paper Pumpkin Alternate Ideas”

1. Great ideas! Your cards are always so beautiful and well thought out. I love being able to check your Blog for inspiration. Sometimes seeing what others are creating helps you decide what to do with the resources you have on hand. Thanks for sharing your creative talents. I really enjoy your newsletters too.

2. I love the cards! I notice the envelopes are pointed seals not like the envelopes SU sells in bulk. Are those what is included in the paper pumpkin kits? Does the paper liner come pre-cut or did you use a die to cut the envelope liner?

3. Oh Mary, these cards are amazingly beautiful, what a lovely and elegant design on each one of them, the DSP is stunning and the embellishments simply amazing.
    Thank you and your assistant for creating them and sharing them with us.
    XO

4. Mary, I love each alternative card. You have such a clean, electric, sassy style. I cased your “Nothing Sweeter” gift tags and got lots of compliments. Thanks for sharing your creative ideas.

5. Just love your alternative cards with the paper Pumpkin kit. With six birthdays in December, I struggle to make birthday cards that don’t look like Christmas cards. With a few simple changes I think your designs will make beautiful cards. Thank you.

6. Love the alternatives. I wish I ordered another kit. Oh well, it left somebody else a chance to play with this fun kit.

7. Your cards are so unbelievably gorgeous. The colors, textures….just so beautiful. Your clean and simple concept is so regal.