This masculine birthday card is for my husband, Scott. Honestly, he really isn’t either a tool or car guy but I love these modern patterns and the variety offered in the Classic Garage 6 x 6 Designer Series Paper.
The Well Said Cling Stamp Set and Well Written Framelits Dies were used for the “birthday hooray” sentiment and are on the list of My Favorite Things from the Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog.
BUNDLE & SAVE 10%! Purchase the Well Said Stamp Set & Well Written Framelits Dies together as a bundle and save 10%. You can see all current 10% off bundles in my online store here: Bundles Save 10%
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Start with a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base of Whisper White Thick card stock.
Adhere a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 piece of Basic Gray Classic Garage 6×6 Designer Series Paper to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
Create a diagonal cut on a 4 1/4 wide piece of Whisper White Thick card stock by marking the left side at 1 3/8 and the right side at 2 1/2. Line up the marks within the ruler of a Stampin’ Trimmer and cut.
Zip through the Big Shot using a Magnetic Platform and “birthday” die from Well Written Framelits. Be sure to keep ALL pieces. Adhere to a piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock with Snail Adhesive.
TIP: I used the Take a Pick Tool to pick up the loose die bits from “birthday.” With the die bits still on the Take a Pick Tool, I lightly dabbed the back on the top of my Multipurpose Liquid Glue and adhered them to the negative space. This gives a more defined look to “birthday.” Watch this Stampin’ Up! video demonstration on how the Take a Pick Tool works.
Use the Stamparatus to stamp the “HOORAY” sentiment (Well Said Stamp Set) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto a piece of Whisper White card stock. Snip closely with Paper Snips. Adhere below “birthday” with two Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Add three Mango Melody self-adhesive stars from Best Route Enamel Dots.
Use the Stamparatus to position and stamp the sentiment (Well Said Stamp Set) in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink onto the inside of the card.
Adhere a 2 1/4 x 5 3/4 piece of Pumpkin Pie Classic Garage 6×6 Designer Series Paper to the outside flap of a Medium Whisper White Envelope. Trim to size with Paper Snips.
Today’s birthday card was inspired by Maile Belles’ congrats card shown above!
What are Tulip Rewards? Tulip Rewards are my way of personally saying thank you to my frequent shoppers. You earn a tulip for every $50 increment you spend on Stampin’ Up! products through me and can redeem for up to a $50 shopping spree when you reach 10 tulips. I cover shipping, handling and tax on your spree, too!
Orders of $50 up to $150 (total before shipping and tax) MUST include the host code BELOW in their order for their tulips to qualify.
MY FEBRUARY HOST CODE EXPIRES FEBRUARY 28.
HOW TO EARN TULIPS WITH MY HOST CODE:
- Earn a tulip for every $50 you spend with me (total before shipping and tax). Example: A product order of $49 would not qualify for a tulip. A product order of $101 would qualify for two tulips ($50 x 2).
- You’ll also earn Sale-A-Bration product rewards for every $50 or $100 you spend. Details here.
- Separate orders cannot be combined to reach a tulip.
- YOU are responsible for tracking your orders and tulips. Click here for my handy tulip tracking sheet.
- $50 – $149.99 ORDER (total before shipping and tax): ADD JANUARY HOST CODE: NP6GUDB4
- $150+ ORDER (total before shipping and tax): PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. Your tulips qualify without the code and you earn Stampin’ Rewards!
- Earn 10 tulips and redeem for a $50 shopping spree from me. I cover shipping and tax, too!
- Submit your qualifying tulip orders and choices for your $50 shopping spree by clicking this form here or email me.
- Discontinued, clearance, Stampin’ Rewards and promotional products are subject to availability at the time the order is placed.
- I’ll confirm your qualifying customer orders and place your shopping spree order within three – 5 business days of redemption. Please allow an additional 7 business days for standard delivery of your order.
EASY WAY TO REMEMBER TO ADD MY HOST CODE: Add my monthly host code to ANY order you place through me up to $150 (total before shipping and tax). Do not add the code on orders of $150 or more (total before shipping and tax).
Please be sure you are adding the host code to the host code box and not the coupon code box. See example below.
What if I forget to add the host code? Email me at [email protected] by the last business day of the month in which you ordered and I’ll do my best (I cannot guarantee this) to get the host code added to your order before the host code expires. Unfortunately, after the host code expires the last day of the month, I can no longer add it.
What if I earned Tulips prior to Oct. 1, 2018? Any unredeemed tulips earned prior to Oct. 1, are valid for one year (from the time they were earned) and will qualify for the new program and benefits whether they used the host code or not.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!