Today’s card was assembled by me and designed by Stampin’ Up! as part of our make and take experience at On-Stage (Las Vegas) last month. It highlights the fabulous Nature’s Poem product suite! Have your “wish list” handy!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Create a 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ card base using Soft Suede card stock and the Stampin’ Up! Stampin’ Trimmer. Layer and adhere a 4″ x 5″ piece of Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper on card base as shown.
Stamp “tree cross section” image from Rooted in Nature stamp set in Soft Suede ink on a 3 1/2″ square piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
Stamp large leaf from Rooted in Nature stamp set in Tranquil Tide ink on Mint Macaron card stock. Stamp smaller leaf from Rooted in Nature stamp set in Grapefruit Grove ink on Grapefruit Grove card stock.
Crop both leaves using the coordinating Nature’s Roots Framelits Dies, the Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine and Magnetic Platform (keeps the die in place over the image). Snip leaves in half the short distance.
Stamp “wonderful” sentiment (Rooted in Nature stamp set) in Rich Razzleberry ink on a 3″ x 1″ piece of Whisper White card stock.
Add a flagged end (I used Paper Snips) to a 3 1/2″ x 3/4″ stripe pattern from Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper. Adhere with Snail Adhesive to the back of the “wonderful” sentiment as shown and adhere to the Very Vanilla square (tree cross section) with Stampin’ Dimensionals
Layer and adhere halves of leaves and below sentiment. Using Glue Dots, adhere two Leaves Trinkets.
Wrap Very Vanilla square with Grapefruit Grove Twine (Nature’s Twine) and adhere square to card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorials (and supply list) for the Rooted in Nature Wonderful card here.
ORDER NEW ANNUAL CATALOGPRODUCTS NOW! Purchase select new product bundles and earn FREE products. Ends May 31. Learn more about the Share What You Love bundle promotion here.
BETTER YET . . . Purchase the $99 starter kit here and join Stampin’ Up! so that you can include many more new products in the kit (the demonstrator pre-order of select new products) starting May 2. Email me here to learn how and for suggestions. I welcome hobby stampers when you purchase the kit and join thru me!
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!