Today’s simple Saturday birthday card showcases the Graceful Glass suite of products and Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Designer Series Paper. Both are available for purchase June 1. With less than a week before the Stampin’ Up! 2018-2019 Annual Catalog begins (Friday, June 1), be sure you have your wish list handy (download a wish list here) to track your favorites.
See more new product sneak peeks in My Gallery.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL:
Using a Stampin’ Trimmer, cut and score a 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base in Thick Whisper White. Adhere a 4 1/4 x 2 1/2 piece of Real Red card stock as shown.
Carefully cut the leaf design from the Delightfully Detailed Laser Cut Specialty Designer Series Paper. Adhere to a 3 5/8 x 5 3/16 piece of Basic Black card stock. You may need to adjust the size depending on the size you cut the laser paper. TIP: I used Multipurpose Liquid Glue and a Paper Piercing tool to lightly dab adhesive on the backs of the corners and approximately a dozen random leaves of the detailed pattern.
Stamp the birthday sentiment (Painted Glass stamp set) with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Whisper White card stock using the Stamparatus stamp positioning tool. Watch my video with features and tips for getting the best results with the Stamparatus here.
Using the Big Shot, Magnetic Platform and a circle die from the Stampin’ Up! Layering Circles Framelits Dies, crop the sentiment. Adhere as shown with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Stamp rose (Painted Glass stamp set) with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Whisper White card stock using the Stamparatus. Color the rose and leaves with the light and dark Real Red and Old Olive Stampin’ Blends markers.
Adhere the rose with a Stampin’ Dimensional as shown on the edge of the sentiment circle.
Enjoy my FREE PDF Step-By-Step Tutorial (and supply list) for the Simple Saturday Beautiful Birthday card here.
STAMPIN’ BLENDS UPDATE: Due to the popularity of the Stampin’ Blends markers, they have been on backorder. Most of those backorders were recently filled or are being filled now. The current colors (photo above) ARE available to order. However, the NEW colors offered in the Annual Catalog (starts June 1) will not be available for order until mid-June.
Learn more about the Stampin’ Blends Markers here.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my monthly newsletter (exclusive offers) & daily blog updates here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Click for my Monthly Host Code and how you can earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Tulip Rewards Loyalty Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here.
- Visit my gallery for 1000+ paper crafting ideas.
- View my FREE PDF Project Tutorials.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!