I just got back from Salt Lake City and the Stampin’ Up! On-Stage event. What a whirlwind of new products, good friends and resources! I’ll share more details and sneak peeks in the coming days. For today’s post, I’m sharing some marvelous treat ideas given to me by some generous fellow Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators Susan Dyas, Beth McCullough and Julie DiMatteo.
Created by Beth McCullough
Created by Julie DiMatteo
DON’T MISS these great ways to shop and save on Stampin’ Up! in November:
- ‘Tis the season for the Stampin’ Up! holiday catalog! View it on-line.
- ALREADY A BIG HIT: Stampin’ Blends Markers NOW available.
- Spend $150 or more and earn FREE products. Get the scoop on Stampin’ Rewards.
- Host Code Exclusive! Spend $75 or more and earn the Whisper White 3″ x 3″ Envelopes for FREE.
- Bundle up and save 10% on these Stampin’ Up! Holiday Bundles.
- NEW! BIGGER & BETTER TULIP REWARDS! Earn a earn a $45 shopping spree on me! Stampin’ Pretty Frequent Shopper Tulip Rewards.
- Need help building your shopping list? Here’s the list of My Favorite Things from the Holiday Catalog.
- A time saver! Designer Series Paper Coordinating Color Chart. Includes fall and winter holiday paper!
- A better look! Holiday Designer Series Paper Patterns
- See new Holiday catalog videos here!
- Watch over 270 of my YouTube videos – be sure to subscribe to be the first to watch!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL. Enjoy 20% off through April 30, 2018 (or longer, if you reach $300 in sales or purchases by then). See what you get here!