I created a pair of simple thank you cards today that show the WOW! of Stampin’ Up! designer series paper.
I love hearing from you! Please leave me your questions or comments about the project for today.
Both the Whole Lot of Lovely and Coffee Break Designer Series Paper patterns used are part of the BUY 3 GET 1 FREE SALE. Details and selections here.
It’s a perfect time to stock up on select designer series paper collections! Sale ends Oct. 31.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- My first thank you card and envelope flap use a stunning floral pattern from Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Series Paper (on the list of My Favorite Things from the annual catalog) and part of the sale! The result is decidedly feminine.
- The second thank you card and envelope get a modern, unisex style from Coffee Break Designer Series Paper (also on the list of My Favorite Things from the annual catalog and part of the sale).
- Both cards use sentiments from Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Stamp Set. I love how the interior comes to life with a coordinating sentiment.
- Each sentiment gets a pop of color from Subtles (Calypso Coral) and Regals (Garden Green) Enamel Shapes.
- An additional piece of designer series paper is added to the Whisper White Medium Envelope Flaps and snipped with Paper Snips to fit.
- Measurements are the same for both cards. From bottom to top. Card base is 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″. Whisper White 4″ x 5 1/4″. Layer below the pattern is 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″. Patterned paper measures 3″ x 4 1/4″. Sentiment is approx. 1″ x 3 1/2″.
FREE DESIGNER SERIES PAPER COORDINATING COLOR CHART! Click and print the following charts to easily see which colors coordinate with Stampin’ Up! Designer Series Paper.
- Current designer series paper (2017-2018 Annual Catalog & 2017 Holiday Catalog).
- Retired designer series paper. Dates back to 2008. Most retired Stampin’ Up! paper.
DON’T MISS my Merry Patterns Blog Candy Giveaway on yesterday’s post here!
My Host Code Exclusive! Spend $75 or more through me and earn the NEW Foil Snowflakes FREE. Simply add this month’s host code to your order. Orders over $150 should not use the code and will automatically qualify. Qualifying total excludes shipping and tax.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!