I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
Have a big wish list? Earn the limited time Merry Patterns Stamp Set FREE when you place an order of $300 or more (total before shipping and tax). Get full details on the Merry Patterns promotion here. Ends Oct. 31.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- I use Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Note Cards (3 1/5″ x 5″) and Envelopes to produce cards quickly. The 20 Note Cards and Envelopes (all for $6) come cut, scored and ready to go.
- Foil Snowflakes (one of My Favorite Things in the holiday catalog here) add the WOW! factor in silver and gold (12 of each color). Perfect for the mixed metals trend.
- Go the distance! You only need 1/2 a snowflake to tuck under the layers of the reindeer.
- Three silver dots from Metallic Enamel Dots add sparkle and personality!
- I dressed up the envelope flap with ’tis the season (Merry Patterns Stamp Set), heat embossed in silver.
Hover over photos and click on the Pin button to save to Pinterest. Click here to follow me on Pinterest.
EARN FREE STAMPS WHEN YOU SHOP WITH ME! Learn more here about my Tulip Rewards Loyalty program! My customers love when their FREE stamp sets arrive!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!
This stamp set is exclusive to the Merry Patterns Host Promotion and is free with any qualifying order.