Today’s card was CASE’d (Copy And Share with Everyone) from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. This sophisticated color combination was inspired by the palette below. You can find this and other fresh and modern color combinations on my Stampin’ Pretty Inspired by Color Pinterest Board. New color ideas are added all the time!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The “leaves” from the Sheltering Tree Photopolymer Stamp Set were stamped onto Whisper White card stock in Night of Navy and Perfect Plum ink to provide the whimsical dotty pattern.
- Sweet & Sassy Framelits Dies were used to cut out the heart from the center of the stamped card stock.
- The Night of Navy card base, Perfect Plum border layer, and then the Whisper White negative from the cut out heart were layered. The die cut heart was added with Stampin’ Dimensionals for depth and texture.
- The sentiment (also from the Sheltering Tree stamp set) was stamped with Soft Suede. The flagged ends were cut using Paper Snips. A bone folder was used to produce a subtle arch when the sentiment is popped up on Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Silver Metallic Thread adds a touch of glam.
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Inspired by Color love card (a “CASE” from the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog) that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
IT ALL ENDS MARCH 31! Get the details here on the Stampin’ Up! Sale-A-Bration promotion. A FREE exclusive gift for every $50 you spend (before shipping and tax). Check out these product videos from Stampin’ Up! for inspiration!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!