I’m doing a creative challenge this week with my Stampin’ Pretty Pals to create an autumn card to for our private Facebook gallery. For my autumn card, I chose the uber cool pumpkin die cuts produced with the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits Dies.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The perfect foundation. I used the Very Vanilla Note Cards & Envelopes. The 5″ x 3 1/2″ size is cut, scored and ready to go with a coordinating envelope. It’s still large enough to send through the U.S. mail.
- Tangerine Tango and Pumpkin Pie die cut pumpkins really pop against a 2 3/4″ x 3″ (wide) rectangle of Basic Black Card stock.
- Get your greens! The Old Olive stems were also cropped using the Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits Dies.
- A trio of Tangerine Tango dots (Brights Enamel Shapes) add personality to the sentiment (Thankful Thoughts Stamp Set).
- Check out the interior sentiment, also from Thankful Thoughts. Love that font! I’ll do a 1 Minute to WOW! Video Tutorial for you tomorrow to show you tips on lining up red rubber stamps so you don’t always need a Stamp-a-ma-jig or MISTI type tool.
- Painted Harvest Designer Series Paper adds a snappy touch to the envelope flap. I adhered the pattern to the flap and then used the flap as a template to snip away the excess with Paper Snips.
- The sample above from Stampin’ Up! shows what more of the dies from Patterned Pumpkins Thinlits Dies can do.!
My September Host Code Exclusive! Spend $75 or more with me using the host code above and earn the NEW Black Rhinestones FREE. Orders of $150 or more should not use the host code and automatically qualify for the rhinestones. Qualifying totals exclude shipping and tax. Rhinestones will be shipped separately and will arrive in mid-October.
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!